Friday, March 11, 2005

Sesepet Once More

I went to see Sepet again yesterday.Yezzerrrr. The best part is that the movie turns to be much more excited to me although I already know the ending which leaves people gasping.Igot the chance to concentrate more on scene I like most.And I don't find certain scene meleret2 plak. Why arrrr. So, kesimpulannya you got to watch the movie onces twice and even thrice if you got the chance.

Wonder if my anak sedara, nurul went to watch sepet since she really likes man with chinese look and with the sepet eyes.

No doubt ada jugak orang yang tak suka certain scene or issue but to me, everything is real, bak kata sm in his blog, jujur sejujurnyaaa.Memang sepet is a malaysian movie not malay movie and the idea and story comes from a malay lady dah make me proud. :D. I feel sooo satisfied.

5 Comments:

Blogger waiem said...

eh nengok ngn sapa ek..

10 March, 2005 19:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I went to see "Sepet" for the first time, I was a bit disappointed with it ... I didn't even feel sad at the ending. This is probably because I have a much higher expectation for Sepet. I am a movie snob, that's my problem. When I went to see the movie for second time I took extra care and dropped all of my expectations and because of this I managed to see the movie as the true rare beauty that it is. I admire the uniqueness of this film and its rare and honest potrayal of our people. The social commentary in this film is outstanding and it struck a cord in me....

Sepet is indeed beautiful movie. It's not flawless, but it is still a great accomplishment for the Malaysian movie industry.

14 March, 2005 16:42  
Blogger Nurlea Laurielle said...

Terkasimaaaaa itiew apa ek!? Can somebody peeeliiizzz tell me whats terkasima!?!?!? LOL!

31 March, 2005 22:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUStTO SAHRE ABOUT SEPET.

baru ni sembang ngan sepet jual vcd haram. dia suruh beli citer sepet, tapi maaf le akak beli original punya yer..
dia cakap cerita "cinta pemuda Cina"..
hahaha..pandai jer mamat ni tukark tajuk citer kak Yasmin. Siap cakap baru la ornag tau macammana susah hidup pemuda yang jual VCD ni. Sempat lagi tu buat lawak.."itu sepet untung, ala pompuan mau, saya amoi tak dak tapi itu penguatkuasa mau la!"
alahai mamat sepet oooiii..-zazz

12 April, 2005 09:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, typing error.
"share" not "sahre"-zazz

12 April, 2005 09:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home